Introducing the Hybrid Summer Flight Program!
This summer, take an online ground school course and in-person flight lessons!
Four-Week Online Course: $390 (includes flight software)
In-Person Flight Instruction: $180/flight hour (minimum of 3 required)
Purchase a set of lessons and save!
- 5-hour package: $800 ($100 discount)
- 10-hour package: $1600 ($200 discount)
Students may choose to enroll online only, but they must register for the four-week online course to fly in-person during the summer.
Aspiring aviators enrolled in this course will take four weeks of first-class ground school training, taught by an R-MA instructor. This online component will also include:
- Meeting industry professionals
- Experiencing virtual field trips to aviation businesses and museums
- Learning to operate unmanned/remote aircraft
This hybrid flight camp is designed for those who want to explore the magic of aviation and find new and interesting ways to challenge themselves.
- Camp runs Monday, June 29 - Friday, July 24.
- Pilots-in-training will meet together with the instructors for two hours each morning.
- Afternoons will be used for project work time, office hours with instructors by appointment, and flight lessons.
An online software program (included in the cost) will be used to reinforce topics and skills learned in class.
We hope you will join us this summer as we all experience flight in a new, exciting way!