FOR ALL POSITIONS: Please forward cover letter, resume, and list of three references to email@example.com or mail to: Director of Human Resources, 200 Academy Dr., Front Royal, VA 22630. EOE. We will only contact candidates invited to interview. MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK.
Barber - Part time - 1 day per week
Head Swim Coach - Winter
Assistant Swim Coach - Winter
Varsity Assistant Basketball Coach - Winter
Head Track and Field Coach - Spring
Assistant Boy's Tennis Coach - Spring
Assistant Varsity Golf Coach - Spring
Our Nursing Department is seeking a full-time Chief Nurse who will be responsible for healthcare management for students at Randolph-Macon Academy including education, prevention, and treatment. Hours will be from 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday. The duties/requirements are:
- Identifies patient care requirements for students at R-MA
- Documents patient care in medical charts and in online system
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies
- Medication administration
- Schedules nursing coverage, physician visits, and student appointments
Must have RN licensure in the state of Virginia with either a Multi-State license under the Multi state Licensure Compact or single state license in Virginia; CPR certified.
Please submit cover letter, resume and 3 references to: Director of Human Resources, 200 Academy Dr., Front Royal, VA 22630 or e-mail in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.