Letter From The President of the Alumni/ae Association
Dear Fellow Alumni/ae,
As R-MA alumni/ae, we know that the experiences and education we gained at the Academy (and later in life as a result of our time there) was invaluable. Though the roads we travel are diverse, we share a common bond. It is through that bond that the Alumni Association Board of Directors works to create opportunities for Alumni to reconnect with each other as well as the Academy.
There are many ways to support your Alumni Association, including:
- Attending or calling into an Alumni Association Board meeting to learn about current projects and future plans
- Attending a local event or contacting the Alumni Office about hosting an event in your area
- Staying current on what's happening at R-MA and with your fellow Alumni by reading the Dome Dispatch e-newsletter and The Sabre magazine
- Purchasing an alumni brick for the Alumni Brick Terrace in front of Sonner-Payne Hall
- Attending our annual Homecoming celebration every October to reconnect with classmates
If you attended R-MA for at least one year, you are a member of the Randolph-Macon Academy Alumni Association. We appreciate your support, and I encourage you to reach out and get involved!
Mr. Bo Snitchler '06
President, Randolph-Macon Academy Alumni Association Board of Directors