- Select - [---United States---] Alabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Washington D.C. Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Iowa Idaho Illinois Indiana Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Massachusetts Maryland Maine Michigan Minnesota Missouri Mississippi Montana North Carolina North Dakota Nebraska New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York Nevada Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming [------ Canada ------] Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland Nova Scotia North Territories Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon Other
- None - Alumnus Current Parent Past Parent Grandparent Friends Other
- Select - Annual Fund Yellow Jacket Athletic Fund Fresh Look Col. Arvin and Emma Williams Scholarship Fund The Craig Porter, Jr. Scholarship Fund Philip J. Flagg, Class of 1988 Scholarship Gen. and Mrs. Hobgood Scholarship Endowment Fund Other
If other, please list
Gift matched by
Like so many other top-flight preparatory schools and colleges, R-MA is dependent upon the generosity of its donors to maintain the level of excellence for which the school is known. Tuition and fees cover only 84.5% of the Academy’s annual operating costs; the remaining 15.5% is met with gifts from alumni, parents, friends, and organizations. To make this process a simple one, we have developed various ways in which donors may contribute to the Academy. Among the most important gifts are those to the Annual Fund, which supports the Academy’s annual operations (salaries, utilities, etc.). Donors may also consider a planned or capital gift. Detailed information concerning both of these opportunities is also found in this section of our site. Contributors may use our online gift form, mail a check directly, or make a gift of securities.
Private financial support for R-MA is absolutely essential. Your gift is an investment in our current and future students. We are committed to good stewardship, using these funds responsibly and prudently. Unrestricted gifts allow R-MA to designate the funds for institutional priorities as identified by the Board of Trustees.
Restricted gifts are used as the donor wishes and in accordance with our educational mission. These are often designated for a family scholarship or endowment or to improve the physical plant. As a donor, you send us a vote of confidence with every contribution. You are saying that you care, and want to demonstrate your belief in us.