R-MA's Class of 2013 college has a 100% four-year college acceptance rate and has been offered over $8.2 million in college scholarships!
Finding the right college or university is one of the most important decisions your family will make. A correct choice will enrich and enhance your student’s life, and can impact his or her future. Finding the right fit, however, can be daunting. R-MA can assist in finding the best college match. The College Counseling Center stresses open communication between parents, students, faculty and the college counselor, ensuring an effective path to college. The counselor will inform, recommend and advise students on all aspects of the college search and application process, beginning in the ninth grade.
Click these links to view our college acceptances!
Our College Counseling Center provides:
- A full-time college counselor.
- One-on-one college planning.
- Visits to campus by college admissions staff.
- Service academy and ROTC scholarship planning beginning in 9th grade.
- R-MA is a testing site for EXPLORE, PSAT, SAT, ACT and AP Exams.
- Naviance Family Connection.
- Computer lab for college research.
- College Readiness Plan.
- R-MA College Handbook.
For further information, contact:
CMSgt Mary Gamache