R-MA's graduating classes have had a 100% college acceptance rate for the last six years and average over $6 million in college scholarships each year!
Finding the right college or university is one of the most important decisions your family will make. A correct choice will enrich and enhance your student’s life, and can impact his or her future. Finding the right fit, however, can be daunting. R-MA can assist in finding the best college match. Open communication between parents, students, faculty, mentors and the college counselor, ensure an effective path to college. The counselor will inform, recommend and advise students on all aspects of the college search and application process, beginning in the ninth grade.
Click these links to view our college acceptances!
Our College Counseling Program provides:
- A full-time college counselor.
- One-on-one college planning.
- Visits to campus by college admissions staff.
- Service academy and ROTC scholarship planning beginning in 9th grade.
- R-MA is a testing site for PSAT/NMSQT (8, 9, 10, and 11), SAT, ACT and AP Exams.
- Naviance Family Connection
- Computer lab for college research.
- College Readiness Plan
- Students' Rights & Responsibilities in the College Admission Process
- CCI: College Counseling Interviews
For further information, contact:
CMSgt Mary Gamache