Join us in 2017 to celebrate the 125th Anniversary of Randolph-Macon Academy!
April 28-30, 2017
- Friday, April 28, 2017:
- Come cheer on the Yellow Jackets at one of our home sporting events--baseball, lacrosse, and soccer all have home games that day!
- Visit Downtown Front Royal for FRIBA's (Front Royal Independent Business Alliance) "Taste of the Town" from 6:00 pm-9:00 pm. The R-MA drill team and The Stingers will be performing at approximately 7:45/8:00 pm!
- Saturday, April 29, 2017: Community Celebration
- Yellow Jacket 5K Run, 9:00 am, followed by Kids' Mile Run at 10:00 am - Register online.
- Community Celebration 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Schedule now available online
- Rides, activities, music, games, skits
- Hot air balloon, Amazing Grace, face painting
- Community Fair section featuring local organizations and businesses
- Interested in being a vendor? Download our Vendor Application and Sponsorship Form. (Deadline extended.)
- Sunday, April 30, 2017:
- A special 125th Anniversary Community Chapel service at Boggs Chapel at 9:30 am, followed by a reception for all church service attendees
- Finally, join us for the conclusion to the weekend: the spring concert by the R-MA Band, Chorus, and Handbells at 4 pm in Melton Gymnasium!
May 27, 2017
125th Graduating Class
September 11, 2017
Community Service Weekend
October 6-8, 2017
Schedule to be announced
Thank you to our sponsors for helping to make these events possible!
January 4, 2017
Young Alumni Day
Young alumni are invited to come visit some of their classmates and to share their experiences with current students. This will provide real-world perspectives on the joys and challenges of college life.
April 8, 2017
125th Anniversary Gala: Celebrating Knowledge, Leadership & Character
- Black tie event set at the Westwood Country Club in Vienna, VA.
- Keynote Speaker SSG Travis Mills, USA, Retired, war hero and author of Tough As They Come, which has been contracted to become a major motion picture!
Watch this page for updates! Have a question or want to help with an event? Contact Celeste Brooks via email or at 540-636-5482.
(Updated April 22, 2017)